We are Xero Training experts that are GOLD partners. We offer one on one training remotely using Zoom remote support software or in person at our gorgeous Queenslander office – easy to find with heaps of parking. Have a seat on our couch in our training room and let us show you how to use Xero! All meetings are video recorded and sent to you after the session so you don’t have to worry about taking notes. There is no need to bring your laptop, we train on a big flat screen and when needed we type out customised notes, which will be emailed to you, as we go. Our training sessions generally last about two hours. Click here for more information on pricing for our sessions.
Our in person sessions include a complimentary book ‘Xero for Dummies’ – this book is valued at $39.95 and contains all of the detail you will need to refer back to after our training. We will reference portions of the book during the session to save you from having to make detailed notes.
After the training – it is up to you how much ownership you wish to take of your Xero file, you can ..
- Let us prepare the Bookkeeping/BAS/Tax for you
- Do it yourself but check in once a quarter for our review and comments
- Take the training only – and continue to work with your own accountant.
There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ training session, and that is why you have chosen to come to CloudCounting – if you want generic training, a classroom session would be a better fit for you. Here are some examples of common questions we have received in prior training sessions:
- Can you take a look at my Xero file and give me feedback (we call this a health check). Am I doing things the most efficient way possible?
- I can’t decide what accounting system to use. Can you show me the difference between Xero and MYOB?
- I’ve been using Xero for a while now. But certain things don’t make sense to me. My debtors have paid but they are still showing up on my debtor list. My profit and loss is too high. The wages seem to be showing up twice. There is a difference between the real bank balance and the Xero balance. Why?
- There are things on my uncoded bank transaction list that I don’t know how to code. Can you help me?
- I have paid for lots of business expenses personally. How do I enter these expenses into my business Xero file?
- I’ve heard great things about the Xero Add On Solutions such as Receipt Bank and Timely. Can you show me what they do and how they may benefit my business?
- I’d like to accept credit card payments but I don’t know how to set this up in Xero
7. I’d like to save money and prepare my own BAS. My accountant currently does this. Can you help me?
8. What reports should I print out at month end?
9. How can I customize my invoice?
10. My bank is out of balance – the balance in Xero does not match my real bank balance. Why is this and how can I fix it?
11. How can I get my employees set up such that they can apply for leave and submit expenses for reimbursement?
12. I’ve been using Xero for a while – and I know there are all sorts of new features available, can you give me a tour?
These are but a few of the questions we have received and can answer during your customized training session. Many of our clients choose to return once a quarter to get their data file checked over and get help with preparing and lodging their BAS.
After training, we are on tap to answer your questions and we have a team of four lovely ladies who are at your service to help you at short notice. We make a point of returning calls and emails on the same day.
We look forward to welcoming you to the office to provide customized Xero training for you!
You can instantly book an appointment by choosing your preferred date and time by Clicking Here!